Introducing CLEAR Price: an Okotoks Honda Experience
We know there are a lot of choices to be made when buying a car. Why should pricing be one of them? You shouldn’t have to worry about pressure from a salesperson or play any games. You should never have to think you’re getting a good deal or the “best” price.
That’s why Okotoks Honda CLEAR Price program is about promising CLEAR and TRANSPARENT pricing. We put your mind at ease throughout your purchase experience by allowing full transparency in our price and all itemized accessories, taxes, and government fees, without any surprises.
CLEAR Price is a transparent, hassle-free experience. This is how the car buying process should be:
- Helping you find the perfect car for your needs and budget
- Test driving the car you want
- CLEAR and TRANSPARENT pricing
- We back-up our pricing with our Buy Happy Promises
- Giving you a fair and understandable appraisal of your trade-in vehicle
- Complete lease and finance payment options
- No admin, security or hidden fees
- VIP Total Care Program: Complimentary Oil Change and VIP Concierge Program
- All government fees and taxes
- VIP Ambassador Program benefits
- Honda Loyalty benefits and privileges
- Full tank of gas
- Full interior and exterior detail
- In-dealership or at-home delivery
- Exclusive in-dealership incentives and rebates
- A shopping experience backed by one of the highest-rated and reviewed dealerships in Canada.
The Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC) is about supporting a fair automotive marketplace, and at Okotoks Honda, we will demonstrate those values. The ideology extends to transparency in vehicle pricing. AMVIC states that “it is the business owner’s, the salesperson’s obligation and good business practice, to fully disclose all fees”. You can expect this without reservation from Okotoks Honda.
W5 – Let’s Make A Deal
The W5 team recently teamed up with the Automobile Protective Association to mystery shop car dealerships in Calgary, AB. The documentary highlights what could happen and how consumers can protect themselves. Watch the video here.