COVID-19 (Coronavirus): Our Commitment Update
To our valued customers,
The health and well-being of our associates and guests is always a top priority, and for more than 25 years, we’ve taken great pride in providing safe and clean facilities throughout Okotoks, High River and the entire Foothills area. Given the recent spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking a number of additional precautions to continue ensuring the safety of our guests and staff.
We look forward to continuing to serve your needs as an active partner in the community now, and in the years ahead.
What matters now is the power of supporting our neighbours, the power of working together and the power of being there – for families, staff members, guests and our community. Apart from the Power of Dreams, there is now the Power of Something Greater, and we’re humbled and blessed to make a measurable difference in everyday we can. Safe and reliable transportation is essential for many people right now and we are here to help. If your vehicle needs service or repair, is up for lease renewal or you need to discuss options about vehicle financing, our dealership is open, and we will help you.
Our entire team at Okotoks Honda is 100% committed to ‘flatten the curve’, stop the spread’ and ‘social distancing’ guidelines set by Alberta Health Services as well as Honda Canada. To tackle COVID-19 together, we are making daily changes and adjustments to our operations to meet the guidelines of health, safety and care for our customers and our team.
- Entry to the dealership have been limited to 2 doors (1 in sales, 1 in service)
- Hand Sanitizers have been placed as the first TO DO action item upon entry to the facility
- Customer lounge been re-arranged with seats set to 6 feet apart
- Signs to maintain 6 feet distance throughout the dealership
- Beverage/cups have been removed because of high risk of touch
- Water bottles available for our clients while they wait
- Toys from the kids’ area and magazines from the guest lounges have been remove
- Any staff member feeling ill has been told not to come into work
- All staff who have recently returned from international travel are in mandatory 14-day self-quarantine
- If you do not feel well, or choose not to visit our store in-person, we are ready to serve you virtually through our social media platforms.
- Honda OnDemand and My Online Shopper is available 24/7/365 – completely enhanced, refreshed and simple
- Our Honda Upgrade Program has been revamped to allow for upgrades to be done virtually via email, text or video conferencing
- The entire process of pricing, payments, trade and credit approval can be done via text, phone, FaceTime and even online with delivery to your home or work
- In-Dealership Visits/Test Drives are also adjusted and refined with Social Distancing measures, gloves and full site and showroom disinfecting throughout the day
- Our test drive and showroom vehicles are thoroughly sanitized as well before and after any customer interaction with any vehicle.
- ‘Handshake free zones’ replace handshakes with a namaste or wave
- Your Honda Financial Services Team at Okotoks Honda is ready to help with any finance concerns or questions that you may have.
- Honda Canada has announced a variety of programs to support Honda Finance customers through the challenges of COVID-19. Honda has asked that customers who require this assistance to please call 1.800.387.5399 or email email@example.com.
- For payment assistance with lenders other than HFS, please call our Finance Department for assistance: 403.842.1100
- Our Service Drive-Thru and Inside Cashier Desk has deployed 6 feet Social Distancing measures
- The VIP Concierge/Pick Up & Drop Off Service has been enhanced with service to your home or work
- Online Service Booking has been refined to allow you to service your vehicle without having to drive to the dealership
- Thorough disinfecting of key touch points in your vehicle during your visit including your keys
- If you still would like to CALL to book a service appointment, call us at 403.842.1100
- Book Your Service Appointment here
We are continuing to closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, including guidance from medical professionals, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Government of Canada Public Health Department who will update us based on the published advisories of public health authorities. Please click here to read more about COVID-19.
We will follow their direction to uphold our first priority of looking after the safety of our staff and customers. To all those who work in health care or on the front lines – Thank You!