We’ve gone all-out with our all-in pricing!
Introducing Clear Price – Part of the Okotoks Honda Experience.
We know there are a lot of choices to be made when buying a car. Why should pricing be one of them? You shouldn’t have to worry about pressure from a salesperson or play any games. You should never have to think you’re getting a good deal or the “best” price.
That’s why Okotoks Honda CLEAR Price program is about promising CLEAR and TRANSPARENT pricing. We let you to dictate the shopping experience and pricing by seeing our dealer cost and agreeing to a fair profit and seeing all itemized accessories, taxes and government fees without any surprises.
CLEAR Price is a transparent, hassle free experience we will walk you through, step by step. This is the way the car buying process SHOULD be:
- Helping you find the perfect car for your needs and budget
- Test driving the car you want
- CLEAR and TRANSPARENT pricing including our dealer cost and fair profit margin
- Giving you a fair and understandable appraisal of your trade-in vehicle
- Complete lease and finance payment options
- No admin, security or hidden fees
- VIP Total Care Program: Complimentary Oil Change and VIP Concierge Program
- All government fees and taxes
- VIP Ambassador Program benefits
- Honda Loyalty benefits and privileges
- Full tank of gas
- Full interior and exterior detail
- In-dealership or at-home delivery
- Exclusive in-dealership incentives and rebates
- A shopping experience backed by one of the highest rating and reviewed dealerships in Canada.
No Administration Fees, Security Fees or Hidden Fees…everything CLEAR from the start.
The Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC) is about supporting a fair automotive marketplace, and at Okotoks Honda, we will demonstrate those values. The ideology extends to transparency in vehicle pricing. AMVIC states that “it is the business owner’s, the salesperson’s obligation and good business practice, to fully disclose all fees”. You can expect this without reservation from Okotoks Honda.
W5 – Let’s Make A Deal
The W5 team recently teamed up with the Automobile Protective Association to mystery shop car dealerships in Calgary, AB. The documentary highlights what could happen and how consumers can protect themselves. Watch the video here.